Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ready For Spring

Aren't these pretty?  So fresh, and springlike.  So whimsical.  I love them!


I saw this in Google Images the other day when (once again) I was actually looking for something completely different.  Don’t you just love how you can type something into Google, thinking it’s the MOST OBVIOUS word or phrase to get you where you want to go, only to have a plethora of things pop-up that have nothing to do with what you were really looking for?  But I guess that’s another blog!

Anyway, I’ve been feeling a little “discontent” with some of my home décor.  Nothing MAJOR – just the feeling of wanting to do a few different things here and here.  Change some things up, freshen things up … you know what I’m saying.  When I saw this picture I was immediately gripped with an “I WANT THAT”, gotta have it, my OCD “I will search until I find these dishes” mentality.  Does that ever happen to anyone else? 

I doubt I’ll ever get these dishes – but I still want to freshen some things up.  I ordered some new shelves off of eBay that I want to put in my bathroom.


I think these are going to look FABULOUS with all of my vintage pharmaceutical bottles and tins on them.  Once they come, and I make the change I’ll post pictures so you can see how it turned out.

Also ordered this mirror (YES, this seller had things that made me go a little CRAZY!) – I think I’m going to put it over my fireplace.  But I’m going to have to see if that’s really it’s spot once it gets here.


I suspect I’m starting to come down with some Spring Fever – it’s usually this time of year when I start thinking that things in my house need to be changed around in one way or another!  Won’t be long now until we have LOTS of flowers blooming.  Remember to move your clocks ahead tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, I love these shelves and the mirror also...how fun...I just started reading your blog and I love it too:) I like what you have to say :)
    Carole K.

    ReplyDelete